Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn my style icons: Priyanka ChopraSeptember 10th, 2011 - 9:58 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Sep 10 (IANS) Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra Saturday said she idolizes yesteryear Hollywood icons Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn when it comes to fashion and style.
“In Hindi films I always used to like Mumtaz and in Hollywood films I always loved Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. I really liked them a lot,” said Priyanka while addressing a programme of ‘Blender’s Pride Fashion Tour 2011′.
Priyanka, however, had a word of advice for young clothes, as far as dressing was concerned.
“I always want to tell the young girls that they should find out the dress that they are comfortable and that suits their personality. They should not look at what big stars are wearing always try to find the dress in which you are comfortable,” said Priyanka.
- Sonam invited to Salvatore Ferragamo headquarter - Feb 16, 2012
- Gaga to design garments with sister? - Aug 25, 2011
- Stylists make everyone look the same: Sonam - Mar 21, 2012
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Priyanka Chopra taking music lessons for album - Sep 10, 2011
- Geri Halliwell's outfit tops iconic dress poll - May 21, 2010
- Hepburn's black Tiffany's dress voted greatest female screen outfit - May 28, 2010
- Audrey Hepburn voted 'Most Beautiful Woman of 20th century - Jul 01, 2010
- Michelle Williams finds work difficult - Nov 08, 2011
- Grandma my style icon: Miranda Kerr - Aug 10, 2012
- Paris Hilton dresses up like Marilyn Monroe for new fragrance - May 16, 2010
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011
- Marilyn was incredibly clever: Michelle Williams - Jan 25, 2012
- I have miles to go: Ranbir Kapoor (Interview) - Sep 20, 2010
- Hepburn's hairstyle named most influential ever - May 24, 2011
Tags: audrey hepburn, blender, clothes, diva, fashion tour, hindi films, hollywood, hollywood films, marilyn monroe, personality, pride, priyanka chopra, style icons, word of advice, yesteryear, young girls