Margarita Levieva to be next bond girl?July 27th, 2011 - 8:31 am ICT by IANS
London, July 27 (IANS) Russian actress Margarita Levieva is reportedly being lined up to star as the lead female character in the next James Bond film.
The 31-year-old actress, who starred as Ashton Kutcher’s love interest in 2009 film “Spread” and alongside Matthew McConaughey in “Lincoln Lawyer”. She has caught the eye of producers who want her to play the lead female character opposite Daniel Craig, who is set to reprise his role as bond in the 23rd James Bond film, reports contactmusic.com.
“The perfect Bond girl is beautiful, confident but mysterious, and Margarita has all of those qualities,” said a source.
“The deal will need to be finalised sooner rather than later, because the schedule for production is supposed to get under way in around October this year,” he added.
- Mcconaughey joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street' - Aug 04, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Javier Bardem to act in 23rd James Bond film - Jan 31, 2011
- Nicole Kidman to work in 'The Paperboy' - Jun 29, 2011
- Movie Review: Spread(2010) - Jun 21, 2010
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012
- Presley's granddaughter to star in 'Magic Mike' - Aug 20, 2011
- I feel proud 'Bond' taught me to shoot: Wilde - Aug 16, 2011
- Harris finds the next Bond movie special - Jul 04, 2011
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011
- I want to be 'James Bond': Idris Elba - Oct 01, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey shines in 'The Lincoln Lawyer' - Mar 18, 2011
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey Looks Overtly Different In Airbrushed "The One Gentleman" Image - Sep 06, 2010
Tags: ashton kutcher, bond girl, daniel craig, female character, james bond film, lawyer, lincoln, london, love interest, margarita levieva, matthew mcconaughey, next james bond, producers, russian actress