Marc Jacobs wants ‘fetish’ collectionSeptember 5th, 2011 - 3:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Designer Marc Jacobs says he wants “severity and fetish” in his latest collection.
The designer says he is keen to take his new line to the limit. This is the reason why he wants to portray sexiness for his fall-winter 2011-12 collection.
“I wanted severity and fetish. It was about rules and dress codes which are taken to different places and made a bit caricature,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 48-year-old as saying.
- Jacobs didn't want to be boring - May 11, 2012
- Kate Moss smokes at Paris fashion week finale - Mar 11, 2011
- Dont mix fashion with politics: Marc Jacobs - Jul 21, 2012
- Marc Jacobs to make film debut - Nov 03, 2011
- Louis Vuitton to collaborate with Yayoi Kusama - May 24, 2012
- Jacobs happy at Vuitton - Oct 08, 2011
- Pharrell Williams likes older women - Sep 09, 2012
- Rihanna new face of Emporio Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- Marc Jacobs heading for Dior? - Aug 14, 2011
- Cole perfect for my designs: Cavalli - May 30, 2012
- Gaga's sister to design for off-Broadway show - Aug 20, 2011
- Designer Saunders shuns sexy designs - Dec 04, 2011
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- My new line is labour of love: Victoria - Sep 14, 2011
- Estee Lauder Selects Joan Smalls As Its New Face - Dec 14, 2010