Madonna is a Material Girl in name as well as deed!August 22nd, 2008 - 2:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 22 (ANI): Queen of pop Madonna is taking 100 pairs of fishnet stockings for her Sticky & Sweet tour, which kicks off tomorrow.
The Material Girl is leaving no stone unturned to look perfect while dancing on stage.
Along with the stockings, she would also be seen sporting Swarovski crystals worth 500,000 pounds.
The 50-year-old singer forayed into auction site eBay and local dance shops to get her leg-wear, reports The Daily Star
To keep her active through the gruelling 45-date tour, Madge would also be taking along four large freezers to carry ice packs for her and her dancers.
Her 250 staff members will include a chiropractor, a personal trainer and a masseuse.
The tour essentials also include 100 pairs of knee pads and 12 trampolines, used in training by Madge and her dancers.
Her two-hour performance in Cardiff tomorrow would be split into four sections.
According to Madonnas people, Sticky & Sweet promises two pulsating hours of non-stop hits. (ANI)
- Madonna dating new man? - Oct 18, 2010
- Madges Sticky & Sweet world tour under scrutiny over green issues - Aug 24, 2008
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madonna spotted making out with 'new toy boy' - Oct 17, 2010
- Madonna does middle finger routine as divorce from Guy Ritchie goes through - Nov 22, 2008
- Madonna and lover Jesus Luz audition dancers for next world tour - Jul 28, 2010
- Is Madonna Dating Choreographer Brahim Rachiki? - Oct 21, 2010
- Madge planning explosive dance for Britneys comeback tour - Jan 05, 2009
- Madonna 'desperately wants to work with' Lady GaGa - Aug 29, 2010
- Madonna dating my son, reveals Rachiki's mother - Nov 08, 2010
- Madonna's entourage dubbed 'horrible, cheap' by hotel employee - Jun 06, 2009
- Madonna launches competition to find dancer - Aug 19, 2011
- Miley Cyrus' fake lesbian kiss shocks audiences - Jun 05, 2010
- Madonna 'coaching ex-Jesus on how to become a popstar' - Jul 26, 2009
- Hindus urge Madonna to do more than just donating shoes for Roma cause - Oct 19, 2009