‘Love handles’ stress can ruin women’s sex livesMay 9th, 2009 - 2:32 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 9 (ANI): Love handles may be stopping you from getting frisky between the sheets, a new UK report claims.
According to a survey of over 2,000 men and women, carried out by magazine Cosmopolitan, a majority of British ladies worry about their podgy tummies when they’re getting dirty with their partners.
The participants were asked what part of their body they stress about when getting down to business, reports The Sun.
Sixty-one per cent of ladies said they are bothered by their bellies, while more than one woman in ten is concerned about breasts and bottom, the study found.
Only six percent were worried about the sight of their pins, and didn’t like the look of their legs, the survey also revealed.
What’s more, one woman in three is so worried about wobbly bits they avoid certain positions when getting busy between the sheets.
However, when it comes to men, they’re least bothered about how they look in the buff.
Nine out of ten blokes said they never let their body issues interfere with bonking, although they did prove to be a bit sensitive about their beer guts.
When quizzed about what body part they most disliked, a majority of men said their bellies. (ANI)
- Women admit their wobbly bits 'overshadow sex' - Jun 10, 2010
- Men spend two hours, women 15 minutes on pornography - Apr 22, 2011
- Helen Mirren: 'Suck your tummy in to look trim' - Sep 28, 2010
- Young women prefer career, lifestyle to family life - Sep 15, 2011
- Moms' latest fad- the boob-lift, tummy-tuck "mommy makeover" - May 03, 2011
- Wearing leggings could do more harm than good - May 02, 2011
- Few filmmakers interested in women leaders: Meryl Streep - Feb 17, 2012
- Ageing doesn't worry Nicole Scherzinger - Mar 21, 2011
- Why you shouldn't trust someone who scratches his or her nose! - Feb 19, 2011
- Rapper T.I. gets 'frisky' with wife during jail visit - Jan 07, 2011
- Men likelier to commit faster than women: Survey - Feb 04, 2011
- Why we should all be walking backwards for our health (The Funny Side - IANS has introduced a weekly column by Hong Kong-based humour writer Nury Vittachi) - Jun 08, 2012
- The cost of getting a new nose in Asia (The Funny Side) - Aug 10, 2012
- Philips launches bodygroom product for men - Jul 20, 2012
- Top 10 habits of women that annoy men the most - Mar 05, 2011
Tags: beer guts, bellies, blokes, bonking, breasts, british ladies, business reports, getting down to business, getting frisky, legs, london, love handles, magazine cosmopolitan, majority of men, men and women, participants, pins, stress, tummies, wobbly bits