Lingerie model Kerr believes in fun on runwayMarch 23rd, 2012 - 4:08 am ICT by IANS
London, March 23 (IANS) She often parades in designer lingerie on fashion runways, but Miranda Kerr forgets all nervousness and just believes in having fun.
The Australian model, who endorses underwear brand Victoria’s Secret, admits she does get nervous when she has to parade her body in front of people, but makes an effort to enjoy herself, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“For me personally, I try not to think about it too much and just try to have fun with it and have a good time. I love runway, especially Victoria’s Secret runways, they’re really fun, we get to express our personality and have fun up there on stage,” said Kerr.
“I also like studio shoots too, they’re really fun. It’s like working with family,” she added.
- Miranda Kerr was nervous returning to ramp - May 21, 2011
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom 'struggling to pick baby name' - Jan 14, 2011
- Motherhood makes Miranda Kerr happy, she feels lucky - Jun 08, 2011
- Katie Price wants to pose for Victoria's Secret - Jul 13, 2010
- Are Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr expecting a baby? - Jul 28, 2010
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Miranda Kerr is 1st pregnant model to appear on Vogue Australia cover - Dec 02, 2010
- At 58, Hasselhoff dating two women - Dec 14, 2010
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- Kerr follows blood group diet - Mar 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- Jolie excited about wearing horns in 'Maleficent' - Mar 27, 2012