Lingerie is foundation of woman’s wardrobe: McCartneyNovember 26th, 2011 - 9:32 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 26 (IANS) Fashion designer Stella McCartney says correct fitting of lingerie is the foundation of every woman’s wardrobe.
“Lingerie really is an important standpoint of a wardrobe and it has a big impact on how you wear your clothes and what you wear on top of lingerie,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Stella says she is “obsessed” with lingerie and takes it very seriously.
“There aren’t many designers who take lingerie seriously, but it really complements my collection. Lingerie is more than an interest to me - I’m slightly obsessed with it,” she added.
- Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas store - May 30, 2012
- Stella McCartney designing kids' clothes - Sep 16, 2010
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Stella McCartney designs Britain's Olympic team kit - May 17, 2012
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Stella McCartney to make acting debut - Dec 03, 2011
- 'Fashion shows not just about clothes' - Jul 04, 2012
- Stella McCartney gives birth to a girl - Nov 30, 2010
- Stella McCartney Welcomes Fourth Child Reiley Into Family - Dec 02, 2010
- Stella McCartney excited about designing Olympic wear - Jan 14, 2011
- Stella McCartney relaunches shopping website - Dec 04, 2010
- Stella McCartney to launch kids' clothing line - Sep 15, 2010
- Stella Mccartney to design Britain's Olympic team's outfit - Jul 15, 2010
- Stella McCartney denies teaming up with Morrissey for vegan shoe range - Dec 12, 2009
- Victoria Beckham to donate personal clothing for charity - Oct 02, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , ,