Lily Allen to launch debut range of clothesMarch 31st, 2011 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 31 (IANS) Singer Lily Allen is reportedly set to launch, with designer Nadia Jones, her debut range of clothes for her own lable “Lucy In Disguise”.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that each item will be named after people and places, with designs including the Fortnums and the Capone.
Britain’s department store Harvey Nichols will be the first to stock the clothes, to be launched in June.
Allen has previously designed a collection for Britain’s high street store New Look.
- Allen inspires Minogue for vintage dress - Mar 31, 2011
- Lily Allen down with flu - Oct 06, 2010
- Lily Allen designing a line of vintage-inspired dresses for her store - Mar 30, 2011
- Lily Allen turns designer for masses - Apr 27, 2010
- Katie Holmes to showcase at NY fashion week - Aug 24, 2012
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010
- Lily Allen signs on to star in TV show on her life - Mar 10, 2010
- Lily Allen regrets career choice - Jun 08, 2010
- Burke to create charity clothing line - Nov 12, 2011
- Victoria Beckham to donate personal clothing for charity - Oct 02, 2010
- Lily Allen to take two-year break - Dec 04, 2009
- Klum to launch kids fashion line - Apr 29, 2012
- Kate Moss ends association with Topshop - Aug 31, 2010
- Kate Moss' daughter wants to design handbags - Feb 04, 2010
- My sisters made be a better designer: Kim Kardashian - Nov 07, 2010