Lagerfeld praises Kate MiddletonApril 20th, 2011 - 8:01 am ICT by IANS
London, April 20 (IANS) Designer Karl Lagerfeld has called Britain’s future queen Kate Middleton beautiful and says he particularly likes her nose.
The Chanel designer says he is looking forward to watching the brunette beauty marry Prince William and thinks she will make a beautiful bride because of her stunning figure and good looks, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“She is a lovely person with a beautiful body. I like her nose,” he said.
However, he is not too enthused with the idea of marriage in general, believing that people live for too long to be able to spend their entire lives with just one person.
“Marriage was invented when people died at 30. Now they marry at 30 and they have to do it for 60 years. Perhaps it should be based on more than sex. The idea that you will never look at anyone else, that is a problem,” he said.
- Fashion designers praise Kate Middleton's 'classic' wedding gown - Apr 30, 2011
- Loads of money not needed to be well dressed: Lagerfeld - Apr 26, 2011
- Lagerfeld's comment upsets Pippa Middleton - Aug 12, 2012
- Karl Lagerfeld's cat launches her own Twitter account - Jun 07, 2012
- Karl Lagerfeld: 'I don't like Pippa Middleton's face' - Aug 01, 2012
- Karl Lagerfeld apologises to Adele - Apr 04, 2012
- Armani big fan of Kate Middleton's style - Jan 30, 2011
- Lagerfeld's fashion advice - Apr 27, 2011
- Knightley awed by Lagerfeld - Aug 01, 2012
- Lagerfeld loves Paris - Jul 01, 2011
- Designer Karl Lagerfeld gives Diet Coke bottle a makeover - Mar 30, 2011
- Blake Lively takes Lagerfeld's advice - May 06, 2011
- Hollywood celebs inundate Twitter with royal wedding comments - Apr 30, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis loves working with Chanel - Jul 08, 2010
- Designing Kate's wedding dress was an honour: Sarah Burton - Apr 30, 2011