Kunal Rawal designs for Royal Challengers BangaloreApril 6th, 2012 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 6 (IANS) After comedy film “Desi Boyz”, fashion designer Kunal Rawal has used his creative skills to develop a range of merchandise for the Indian Premier League (IPL) team Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB).
Rawal’s lifestyle merchandise for RCB fans and supporters include three special items - an army-styled t-shirt, Chris Gayle cap with dreadlocks and t-shirts with lots of sketches.
Rawal is glad that he got a chance to do something associated with cricket.
“For a cricket buff like me, it’s a fantastic feeling to live the magic of cricket from the inside. I’m very proud of the association with Royal Challengers Bangalore,” Rawal said in a press statement.
While developing the merchandise, he kept the team’s theme “Even more game for life” in mind. In general, the team has over 20 different merchandise items.
Sidhartha Mallya, director, RCB, says a designer tie-up has brought freshness to their merchandise.
“I’m pleased to have tied up with Kunal Rawal, who has brought a new element of fun and style to our already impressive collection of merchandise,” said Mallya.
- Rampant Gayle brings frenzied fans to the stadium in droves (IPL Diary) - May 08, 2011
- American woman goes to Delhi women's panel against Mallya - May 19, 2012
- RCB owner Sidhartha Mallya gets legal notice for tweets - May 19, 2012
- 'Desi Boyz' go from chic to distressed look - Nov 20, 2011
- IPL molestation case: Peerzada discharged from hospital - May 21, 2012
- Siddharth Mallya questions victim's character, losses cool - May 18, 2012
- Frenzied fans brew carnival atmosphere in Bangalore - May 06, 2011
- Pomersbach's lawyer denies he has confessed (Second Lead, Superseding earlier story) - May 21, 2012
- Fans come in droves to cheer home team RCB - Oct 07, 2011
- Gayle signs two-year contract with Royal Challengers Bangalore - Jan 20, 2012
- Arrested cricketer won't play for RCB, says Mallya - May 18, 2012
- Frenzied fans turn up to back RCB in eliminator - Oct 05, 2011
- IPL player gets bail, American woman sends Mallya legal notice (Roundup) - May 19, 2012
- We need to pick the best to partner Gayle, says Vettori - May 09, 2011
- Gayle powers RCB to victory over Kochi Tuskers (Roundup) - May 08, 2011
Tags: army, buff, challengers, chris gayle, comedy film, creative skills, cricket, designer tie, dreadlocks, fashion designer, freshness, game, impressive collection, ipl, lifestyle merchandise, magic, new element, premier league, sketches, t shirt