Kravitz turns designerMay 30th, 2012 - 8:07 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 30 (IANS) Singer Lenny Kravitz has put his design instincts together to create a range of shoes for footwear brand TOMS.
The “Hunger Games” actor was pushed by his daughter Zoe Kravitz into creating a range for the brand. The company’s founder Blake Mycoskie said the singer was a great collaborator because he often sees the bigger picture.
“The thing a lot of people don’t know about Lenny isn’t just his amazing personal taste in fashion and style but he also designs wallpaper and furniture. He sees the bigger picture,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Mycoskie as saying.
“They remind of a little of the shows my mother would wear in the 70s,” he added.
TOMS is well known for its charity mission, which helps a child in need for every pair sold.
- Lenny Kravitz turned to bisexual pal for 'The Hunger Games' - Mar 25, 2012
- Christian Louboutin to launch beauty line - May 15, 2012
- I design for confident people: Wang - Nov 02, 2011
- Bilson to create shoe range - Oct 07, 2011
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range - Jun 26, 2011
- Olsens gift high-end shoes to underprivileged kids - Jul 29, 2011
- Jimmy Choo creates men's shoes - Jan 20, 2011
- Christian Louboutin recreates Cinderella's slipper - Jul 06, 2012
- Cavalli to launch home collection - Sep 22, 2011
- West's trainers a hit, fans offering $89,100 for a pair - Jun 07, 2012
- Lenny Kravitz's daughter is his best friend - Jul 25, 2011
- Shoe designing, Denise Richards' new love - Dec 01, 2011
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Sexiness first for Christian Louboutin - May 27, 2012