Korean professor to deliver first IIM A-SAGE Endowment LectureDecember 17th, 2008 - 9:55 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, Dec 17 (IANS) The Indian Institute of Management (IIM)-Ahmedabad has announced Hasung Jang, dean and professor of finance at Korea University Business School, will give the first IIM-A-SAGE Endowment Lecture Friday here. He will talk on “Development of Corporate Governance in Asia”.
IIM-A has joined hands with SAGE Publications to launch the IIMA-SAGE Endowment Lectures, a series of annual lectures by distinguished personalities from the world of business and economics.
The lecture series will provide an opportunity to students, faculty and research scholars to interact with and get inspired by distinguished academicians and leaders in different fields, IIM-A public relations officer Ishita Solanki said.
- War of words over Jairam Ramesh slamming IITs, IIMs (Lead) - May 24, 2011
- Europe Asia Business School hosts IIM Ahmedabad Confluence 2010 in Pune - Nov 23, 2010
- IIM-A seeks restoration of powers - Jul 22, 2011
- Samsung to offer scholarships to IIM-A students - Jun 02, 2011
- Chandy, ministers at IIM to learn management mantra - Aug 18, 2011
- IIM-A developing sports management course - Jun 23, 2010
- IIM-Lucknow signs accord with US B-school - Sep 01, 2011
- Sibal asks IIMs not to hike fees - Apr 18, 2010
- IIM-Shillong, NSE to offer course in financial markets - Jun 29, 2012
- Focus on graduation alone affects research: Sibal - May 25, 2011
- Hardwork and dedication the mantra to crack CAT, say toppers - Jan 12, 2012
- US varsity sets up Jain Studies professorship - Apr 21, 2010
- 110 firms in IIM-Ahmedabad placement mela - Mar 12, 2010
- US business school ties up with IIM-Lucknow - May 09, 2012
- Government against privatising education, says Sibal - Mar 31, 2011
Tags: academicians, corporate governance in asia, faculty and research, iim ahmedabad, indian institute of management, institute of management, korea university, korean professor, research scholars, university business school