Katie Holmes to represent Miu Miu’s new collectionJanuary 15th, 2009 - 4:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 15(IANS) Hollywood actress Katie Holmes has been signed as the new face of the Italian design house Miu Miu’s spring-summer campaign.Holmes has replaced the French singer and actress Vanessa Paradis, reports telegraph.co.uk.
In the ads, Holmes portrays “a luminous icon radiating a sense of mystery and theatricality”.
Miu Miu has boutiques in New York, Los Angeles, London, Florence, Milan, Tokyo, Nagoya, Kobe, Fukuoka, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taipei.
It also has plans to open up boutiques in Boston and South Coast Plaza.
- Katie Holmes to be the new face of Ann Taylor - Jan 12, 2011
- Katie Holmes strikes a Posh for Miu Miu''s photoshoot - Jan 17, 2009
- Fashion house Prada's sales soar in 2010 - Feb 11, 2011
- Katie Holmes to showcase at NY fashion week - Aug 24, 2012
- Kristen Dunst's French love - Aug 29, 2012
- Indian designer Ritesh Kumar at Milan Fashion Week - Sep 25, 2011
- Prada eyes Hong Kong stock market for first public listing - Jan 28, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst becomes face of Bulgari - Feb 10, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't believe in soulmates - Jan 23, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Is Johnny Depp dating bisexual Amber Heard ? - Jul 03, 2012
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Katie Holmes becomes face of Ann Taylor - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: actress katie holmes, boutiques in new york, florence, french singer, fukuoka, hollywood actress, italian design, katie holmes, kobe, london jan, milan, miu miu, nagoya, new face, singapore hong kong, south coast plaza, spring summer, summer campaign, taipei, vanessa paradis