Katie Holmes to design for kidsMarch 4th, 2009 - 5:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 4 (IANS) Hollywood actress Katie Holmes will soon expand her fashion portfolio by designing for children.
The actress, who has modelled for Italian design house Miu Miu, said she is working on the clothing line with her stylist and is inspired by her daughter Suri, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“My friend Jeanne Yang and I have been working together for this collection. We started about a year ago, sketching different things, trying to find comfortable clothing for our daughters. The designs are pretty as well as cute,” Katie said.
“We have just started, and we will surely design for women as well,” she added.
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Katie Holmes is busy brand building - Mar 17, 2011
- Katie Holmes to showcase at NY fashion week - Aug 24, 2012
- Holmes asked to design men's wear - Jun 25, 2010
- Tom gifts sewing machine to Holmes - Mar 19, 2011
- Katie Holmes to create luxury bags - Mar 26, 2011
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Suri designs her own clothes: Katie Holmes - Aug 16, 2010
- Katie Holmes designs for 'working moms' - Mar 18, 2011
- Heidi Klum loves Holmes clothing line - Jul 26, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Katie Holmes ventures into fashion designing - Aug 15, 2009
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie Holmes to be the new face of Ann Taylor - Jan 12, 2011