Katie Holmes loves classic lookMarch 24th, 2011 - 1:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 24 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes loves the classic look she portrays in her new movie.
The 32-year-old star premiered her debut short film “The Decision” in New York Tuesday. Sheb said she was a big fan of the loose curls and dramatic red lips she sports in the mini movie, femalefirst.co.uk reports.
“You know this was a really fun project to work on and a great opportunity to bridge movies into beauty. I had a wonderful time working with John Frieda. I worked with celebrity hairstylist Harry Josh, he did my hair, it was really fun. It was something different, it was sort of a period look, and I love it,” she said.
“I love the idea of doing a short film about something I feel is really important to women. I also love being part of promoting a product that is available to all women,” she added.
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Chloe is MaxMara's face of the future - Feb 27, 2012
- Josh Duhamel and Katie Holmes give an interview for "The Romantics" - Sep 10, 2010
- Katie Holmes cheers to 'great' marriage - Sep 04, 2011
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Lingerie model Kerr believes in fun on runway - Mar 23, 2012
- MaxMara honours Katie Holmes - Feb 27, 2011
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Holmes discovered inner strength after becoming mom - Jul 13, 2011
- Michelle loves hand-stitched costumes - Mar 31, 2011
- Rihanna loves being naked - Mar 24, 2012
- Ritchie, best hairstylist on planet? - Aug 08, 2012
- Seyfried says kissing Timberlake was easy - Apr 21, 2011
- Mila Kunis enjoys playing 'bitch' - Jul 30, 2012
- Theron unhappy without her golden tresses - Aug 02, 2012
Tags: actress katie holmes, bridge, celebrity hairstylist, debut, fun project, john frieda, katie holmes, london march, loose curls, old star, promoting a product, red lips, sheb, short film, wonderful time