Kate Moss to look modern on wedding dayMarch 5th, 2011 - 2:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 5 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss will look “fresh and modern” on her wedding day, according to celebrity hairdresser James Brown, who is set to style her hair on the big day.
The 37-year-old will marry Jamie Hince later this year.
“I might well be doing her wedding hair! I don’t know what it will be though because Kate’s not like that, she doesn’t plan her looks ahead. She looks in her wardrobe and she wears what’s in there,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Brown as saying.
“Brides usually have this lovely long gorgeous hair and then they put it up and turn into Irish dancers on the wedding day. So it’s fresh and modern to have it down, so I can see Kate with something like that,” he added.
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Kate Moss' bad clothes days - May 09, 2012
- 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' inspires Moss - Aug 12, 2011
- Moss changes wedding date - Jun 03, 2011
- Moss, Hince to renew wedding vows - Apr 23, 2012
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Moss's elaborate wedding plans - May 10, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011