Kate Moss to design her own wedding dressFebruary 20th, 2011 - 2:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 20 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss will be designing her own wedding gown as she prepares to walk down the aisle with guitarist Jamie Hince in July.Designer Vivienne Westwood, 70, who is a close friend of Moss for 15 years, let the secret slip last week, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Asked if she had been approached to create the wedding dress, Vivienne said: “No, I think she’s designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn’t need my help.”
“Kate is a mate. I’ve known her for years and I’m really happy for her,” she added.
Moss earlier sold her own fashion range through High Street chain Topshop. She and Hince have been together for three-and-a-half year, but became engaged only this month.
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 21, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' inspires Moss - Aug 12, 2011
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to continue working with Topshop - Sep 08, 2010
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Moss to wear John Galliano dress on wedding - Feb 26, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011