Kate Moss smokes at Paris fashion week finaleMarch 11th, 2011 - 3:58 am ICT by IANS
London, March 11 (IANS) Supermodel Kate Moss closed the Louis Vuitton show at the Paris Fashion Week by smoking a cigarette.
The 37-year-old model is known for her love of smoking and she looked stunning in a sexy black creation from the fashion house’s fall-winter 2011/12 collection as she strutted down the runway while puffing away Wednesday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Moss is scarcely seen in the catwalk anymore and her appearance was met with cheers from the glamorous audience.
–Indo-Asian news Service
- Jacobs happy at Vuitton - Oct 08, 2011
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to be face of Dior's new beauty campaign - Oct 30, 2010
- Marc Jacobs wants 'fetish' collection - Sep 05, 2011
- Gaultier's show infuriates Winehouse's father - Jan 28, 2012
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Marc Jacobs to make film debut - Nov 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to quit smoking for pregnancy - May 14, 2010
- Kate Moss hires transvestite for wedding - Jun 30, 2011
- Kate Moss to quit party lifestyle - Sep 12, 2010
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Louis Vuitton to collaborate with Yayoi Kusama - May 24, 2012
Tags: appearance, asian news, audience, catwalk, cheers, cigarette, fall winter, fashion house, femalefirst, finale, indo, kate moss, london march, louis vuitton, march 11, news service, old model, paris fashion week, shi, supermodel kate moss