Kardashians to launch eye wear lineAugust 12th, 2012 - 1:31 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 12 (IANS) The Kardashian sisters are set to launch their own range of eye wear.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe are introducing a range of stylish glass frames to their line of Kardashian Kollection products for US retailer Sears, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The sisters are frequently photographed wearing fashionable designer glasses.
The Kardashians aren’t the only celebrities entering the eye wear industry. Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has announced her new optical range.
- Kardashian sisters to launch apparel line - Jan 13, 2011
- Kardashians launches lingerie line - Mar 16, 2012
- Kardashian sisters go topless in ad - Feb 01, 2012
- Kardashians to launch nail polish range - Apr 20, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to design earrings - Aug 06, 2010
- Kanye gives style tips to Kim - May 27, 2012
- David posts picture of pregnant Victoria (With Image) - Jul 08, 2011
- Kim Kardashian To Design Luxury Earrings For Kim Kollection - Aug 05, 2010
- Kim Kardashian to buy Beckham's home? - Mar 27, 2012
- Kardashian sisters to launch make-up line - Jun 08, 2012
- My sisters made be a better designer: Kim Kardashian - Nov 07, 2010
- Barbie dolls inspired by Kardashian sisters - Jan 06, 2012
- Kardashians to launch fashion brand - Aug 08, 2010
- Pregnant Victoria to bare all for Vogue cover? - Feb 08, 2011
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012