Kajol blows kisses to sister Tanisha at LFWMarch 5th, 2012 - 6:55 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 5 (IANS) Actress Kajol clapped, cheered and blew kisses to her younger sister Tanisha Mukherjee, who walked the Lakme Fashion Week ramp in Payal Singhal’s bridal wear.
Though she is yet to become a bride in real life, Tanisha looked stunning in a stylish navy blue lehenga, as she became Singhal’s showstopper. She felt encouraged by her sister Kajol’s presence in the front row.
“I think one thing that comes across is that my sister and I are very family people. We believe in each other and we love each other. I think her love shows through it (her presence),” Tanisha told IANS.
The actress, who was seen in films like “Neal N Nikki” and “Sarkar Raj”, wore a full-sleeved blouse with a lot of detailed stone work. Her lehenga was in net and with cut-work embroidery.
“I think an outfit’s back ads a little bit of sexiness. The one good thing that I like about Payal is she feels you don’t have to reveal much to look sexy, you can hide it all and still look sexy,” said Tanisha, who gave the audience at the fashion event, a good glimpse of her toned back in the near-backless blouse.
“The collection is lovely. It is very feminine and very beautiful,” she added.
Singhal wanted to show Tanisha in bridal wear. She said: “Tanisha is a good friend. I wanted to show her in an Indian avatar as that hasn’t happened before.”
- Wearability factor gets prominence at LFW - Aug 05, 2012
- From traditional to sexy, blouses get retro makeover - Aug 17, 2011
- Bridal collection, Bollywood dominated DCW (Review) (With Images) - Aug 13, 2012
- Itsy-bitsy cholis spice up Bollywood (Feature) - Dec 03, 2011
- Sports joins glamour at Rajasthan Fashion Week - May 26, 2012
- Sonam Kapoor dazzles at Manish Malhotra's show - Jul 25, 2011
- Prachi shines at Neeta Lulla's show - Aug 20, 2011
- The drape is reborn - sari gets sexy avatar (With Image) - Mar 01, 2012
- Amrita Rao walks the ramp for girl child - Nov 03, 2010
- Amy dazzles as princess in Indian attire - Mar 03, 2012
- From traditional to sexy - Holi clothes get stylish makeover - Mar 16, 2011
- Why not marry in your mom's wedding sari? - Mar 26, 2011
- Manish Malhotra brings curtains down on LFW in style - Aug 22, 2011
- Gulshan Kumar's daughter makes 'fairy tale' debut at LFW - Mar 02, 2012
- Indian clothes dominated Filmfare red carpet - Jan 30, 2011
Tags: actress, blouse, bridal wear, embroidery, fashion event, front row, glimpse, good friend, indian avatar, kajol, kisses, lakme fashion week, lfw, mumbai, navy blue, neal n nikki, payal singhal, ramp, sarkar raj, tanisha