Jolie to front Louis Vuitton campaignApril 23rd, 2011 - 4:28 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 23 (IANS) Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has reportedly signed a deal to become the face of French fashion brand Louis Vuitton.
The “Tourist” actress who raises six children Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with actor Brad Pitt - has signed a high-profile, print-only deal with the French brand, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to E! News, the deal would see Jolie earn “close to 66 million pounds ($9.90 million) for the modelling contract.”
The 35-year-old beauty, who has recently launched a jewellery line, would be following in the footsteps of Madonna and Jennifer Lopez, who have both modelled for Louis Vuitton in the past.
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Enjoy every moment of motherhood, Jolie tells new moms - Jan 20, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
Tags: actor brad pitt, actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, brad pitt, e news, fashion brand, footsteps, french fashion, high profile, hollywood, hollywood actress, jennifer lopez, london, louis vuitton, maddox, madonna, pax, shiloh, twins, vivienne