Joe Jonas has shoe fetishJuly 28th, 2011 - 5:31 am ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) Singer Joe Jonas has footwear addiction and admits he already owns far too many pair of shoes.
“I love fashion. Over the past year I’ve got heavily into it. Whether I’m going out for the night, or during the day, I love putting on something that pops and makes you feel comfortable,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jonas as saying.
“I’m a big shoe guy, too. I have far too many pairs. Whenever there’s a new style out, I’ll text my stylist: ‘Can we get a pair of those?’,” he added.
- Shoe designing, Denise Richards' new love - Dec 01, 2011
- Berry keeps shoes for daughter - Apr 21, 2012
- Sexiness first for Christian Louboutin - May 27, 2012
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- British music scene is amazing: Joe Jonas - Oct 18, 2011
- No stylist for Lively - Jul 06, 2011
- Only Versace for me, says Gaga - Jun 10, 2011
- Whitney Port feels sexy in stiletto heels - Apr 18, 2011
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range - Jun 26, 2011
- Kim Cattrall hopes to get married again - Jul 07, 2011
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Swift battles emotions by writing songs - Jun 04, 2010
- Cheryl Cole turns shoe designer - Sep 16, 2011
- Erin O'Connor likes natural eyebrows - Apr 15, 2011