Jessica won’t marry until she loses weightMarch 14th, 2012 - 7:03 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 14 (IANS) Singer turned fashion designer Jessica Simpson who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson refuses to get marry until she delivers her baby girl.
The wedding is getting delay because by disagreements between Jessica and boyfriend over a prenuptial agreement.
“she hates the idea of getting into a wedding dress until she’s given birth and lost the baby weight,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“she loves him, but there are several issues that haven’t been resolved yet,” teh source added.
-Indo-Asian News Service
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Simpson postpones wedding - Sep 29, 2011
- It's definitely not twins: Simpson - Nov 11, 2011
- Simpson to marry this year? - May 25, 2012
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- Not scotch, just water for Simpson - Aug 07, 2012
- Simpson sells baby photos for $800,000 - May 13, 2012
- Jessica Simpson - Eric Johnson: Will They Or Wont They Have A Prenup? - Dec 09, 2010
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant? - Sep 28, 2011
- Simpson writes songs for her unborn child - Apr 09, 2012
- Simpson expecting baby girl? - Oct 20, 2011
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson 'to sign a prenup' - Dec 09, 2010
- Simpson for pre-nuptial pact - Dec 09, 2010