Jennifer Aniston says Pitt is doing great after divorceNovember 13th, 2008 - 12:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 13 (ANI): After a candid interview with Vogue, Jennifer Aniston has again discussed her personal life with Oprah Winfrey on her chat show, and said that ex-hubby Brad Pitt is doing great following their the divorce.
The actress has not only talked about Pitt but has also gave details about her on and off boyfriend John Mayer.
When Oprah asked her about the recent Vogue interview, where the Friends star called Angelina Jolies past behaviour “really uncool,” Aniston claimed that she only responded to the reporter’’s question.
“I basically just answered it as honestly as I could,” People quoted Aniston as saying on the show.
The actress, who appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Nov 13, had only good things to say about Pitt
She said: “He’’s done some amazing things in the last couple of years. So I just think he’’s doing great.”
In fact, Aniston was rather neutral to any kind of competition with her ex, whose movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, is opening the same day as her upcoming film, Marley and Me.
“We all want our movie to do well … Can we have a tie?” she said.
And when it came to her relationship with Mayer, her comments were just an echo of what she said in her Vogue interview.
“I”ve been unbelievably lucky in love. It just might not look the way its supposed to look at this point,” she told Winfrey. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Did Aniston date a crew hunk? - May 06, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston says shes unbelievably lucky in love'' - Nov 14, 2008
- Oprah's warmth bowls over B-town celebs - Jan 17, 2012
- Aniston to attend Oscars with Jolie, Pitt - Jan 29, 2009
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- A New Man For Jennifer Aniston? - Jul 08, 2010
- Halle Berry not playing Winfrey in biopic - Nov 14, 2010
- No more interviews for Gaga - Mar 15, 2012
- Halle Berry not playing Oprah Winfrey in biopic - Nov 14, 2010
- John Mayer Denies His Link Up With Jennifer Aniston - Aug 30, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston said no to 'Saturday Night Live' for 'Friends' - Feb 04, 2011
- Piers Morgan Ropes In Oprah Winfrey As Talk Show Guest - Jan 07, 2011
- From showbiz to slums - Winfrey enjoys meeting 'tolerant' talents - Jan 17, 2012
Tags: actress, amazing things, angelina jolies, brad pitt, candid interview, chat show, curious case of benjamin button, divorce, friends star, hubby, jennifer aniston, john mayer, love, oprah winfrey, oprah winfrey show, personal life, relationship, upcoming film, vogue