Jawed Habib to groom CRPF barbersMay 24th, 2012 - 8:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 24 (IANS) Officers of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) are set to get a stylish makeover, courtesy celebrity hair expert Jawed Habib, who is set to conduct a six-day workshop to enhance hair styling skills of the barbers of the paramilitary force.
“It is a welcome move of CRPF to think of styling their battalions and I am particularly happy that they chose me to associate with this cause. It is indeed a pleasure in guiding the barbers to give our Reserved Forces a fresh, smart look,” Habib said in a press statement.
The workshop aims to improve the knowledge of CRPF’s barbers and introduce them to modern hairstyling techniques of basic hair structure knowledge, scissor practice, tools knowledge, personal hygiene and personality, sterilisation and public sanitation.
Habib incorporated Jawed Habib Hair and Beauty Limited (JHHBL) in 2006, and currently runs 312 outlets across 90 cities in India. JHHBL also runs a total of 46 academies, franchised across 36 cities.
- Habib salon chain plans international expansion - Apr 19, 2012
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- CRPF forming spy wing to counter Maoists - Apr 11, 2011
- No plans for new women's battalions in paramilitary forces - Mar 13, 2012
- Fashion, grooming training for wives of Punjab cops - Jun 16, 2011
- CRPF organises seminar on education scenario in Kashmir - Dec 12, 2010
- CRPF personnel pedal away in Kashmir - Jul 24, 2012
- Barber murders customer over haircut - Jun 21, 2011
- Hollywood Hair Styles: From Curls To Straights And Blondes To Reds! - Jan 10, 2011
- CRPF woman constable shoots herself dead (Lead) - May 13, 2012
- Rihanna's New Hair Leaves Fans Amazed - Jun 08, 2010
- Maoists blow up CRPF vehicle, kill trooper in Chhattisgarh - Aug 06, 2012
- CRPF trooper killed in Maoist attack - Sep 18, 2011
- Two CRPF troopers killed in Chhattisgarh blast - Aug 07, 2012
- Gunfight in which Kishenji died genuine: CRPF - Nov 25, 2011
Tags: barbers, battalions, celebrity hair, crpf, hair expert, hair structure, hair styling, jawed habib, makeover, may 24, New Delhi, paramilitary force, personal hygiene, police force, practice tools, public sanitation, reserve police, smart look, sterilisation, welcome move