J-Lo to be new face of Spanish jewellery brandMarch 15th, 2011 - 8:34 am ICT by IANS
London, March 15 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is set to be the new face of Spanish brand Tous Jewellery.
The “American Idol” judge will front the line’s new advertisements. The brand’s boss Salvador Tour claims Lopez was a great “illustration” for them.
“Jennifer is not just an amazingly beautiful woman, but also a talented actress, musician and dancer sharing with us strong family values as we are a family owned business. She is genuine and endlessly charismatic; a great illustration of our brand,” contactmusic.com quoted Salvador as saying.
The 41-year-old has taken over from Australian singer Kylie Minogue.
- 'Iconic' J.Lo named new face of TOUS jewelry - Mar 13, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez to host Latin American talent search - Jun 02, 2011
- JLo likely to quit 'American Idol' - Jun 26, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Lopez to produce TV comedy series - Oct 02, 2010
- Want to focus on films, says Lopez - Jul 21, 2012
- Lopez to get $12 mn for judging 'American Idol' - Sep 14, 2010
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Don Omar to compose song for Jennifer Lopez's TV show - Feb 14, 2012
- Lopez, Anthony to buy home in Puerto Rico - Nov 09, 2010
- JLo, Diaz team up for new film - Jun 27, 2011
- JLo plans concert film - Aug 21, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- Lopez really beautiful, say Fonda - May 21, 2012
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: actress jennifer lopez, advertisements, american idol, australian singer, beautiful woman, boss, dancer, family owned business, family values, illustration, j lo, jennifer lopez, jewellery, kylie minogue, london march, musician, new face, strong family, talented actress