iPhone owners have the most sex partners: StudyAugust 11th, 2010 - 1:06 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 11 (ANI): iPhone owners have the most number of sexual partners in their lifetime, a recent study by dating site OkCupid has revealed.
According to The Age, the website completed a study about its users’ smartphones and sexual life, and concluded that among people who use smartphones, iPhone users have the most sexual partners, followed by BlackBerry and Android users.
The website conducted the study on 9785 people with smartphones.
Among Android users aged 30, the average man had accumulated six sexual partners in his lifetime, while the average woman had accumulated 6.1. Among BlackBerry users, the number was 8.1 for men and 8.8 for women. Male iPhone users had 10 sexual partners and female iPhone users had 12.3.
OkCupid looked at the data hidden in the images that users uploaded as profile pictures to see which cameras were used to take them including smartphone cameras.
With many of the site’s users also having taken personality tests like ‘The Dating Persona Test’ or ‘The Slut Test’, which ask for a count of sexual partners, the site was able to cross-reference that data to complete the study. (ANI)
- More Sex Partners For iPhone Owners - Aug 12, 2010
- iPhone Owners Score Better With The Opposite Sex, According To Survey - Aug 12, 2010
- Smartphones capture 40 percent of US market - Sep 02, 2011
- UK iPhone users look rich but usually have an overdrawn bank account - Apr 04, 2011
- Android phones more desired in US than iPhone or BlackBerry: Report - Apr 27, 2011
- BlackBerry stock sinks as new device is no iPhone 4 'killer' - Aug 04, 2010
- Android, iOS power 85 percent of smartphones shipped - Aug 09, 2012
- Google Android smart phones top as Nokia, BlackBerry sink - Jun 01, 2011
- Torch 9800 most satisfying smart phone from BlackBerry - Nov 23, 2010
- Britain has more mobile phones than people - Nov 03, 2011
- BlackBerry Torch smartphone to take on Apple's iPhone - Aug 04, 2010
- RIM sues app maker over BlackBerry Messenger patent - Dec 02, 2010
- Android phones more popular than iPhones - Oct 13, 2010
- RIM unveils five new BlackBerries - Aug 03, 2011
- Year of tech, tweets, tablets and telecom (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011