In a new trend, ‘Women are giving up mirrors’August 20th, 2012 - 6:20 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 20 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Women are now starting to embrace the new trend of “fasting on mirrors”.
This is a trend that involves the women stopping to look at themselves from any reflection whatsoever. Reflections are commonly found in the mirrors whereby most women look themselves on it to see how they look. This trend of stopping the women’s addiction of looking oneself from the mirror was introduced by one of New York Beauty Writer who practiced this as well. Aged 36, Autumn White field Madrano, started up the new trend by avoiding the mirror for a month now and she is proud because she was able to achieve her wish.
She wrote about her excellent experience on avoiding the mirrors and she says that she has grown fond of not looking on her reflection on the mirror. She now does not see any need of a mirror. This is however a challenge for many women who are used to looking themselves after every hour to make sure that their makeup is in shape.
Reports say that women who take much of their time looking at their reflections in the mirror, tend to be lazy on taking their other responsibilities which are much more important. This is why this new trend has been introduced to make a difference in women.
- Before V-Day, it's salon visit for women - Feb 13, 2012
- Madonna is upset with her daughter Lourdes' hair - Aug 03, 2012
- Young actresses should stop trying to be the next Jolie, says Lisa Rinna - Nov 04, 2010
- All about fashion backstage - from stylist Ambika Pillai - Apr 25, 2011
- Make those eyes lustrous - use eye make-up properly - Jan 15, 2012
- Hillary cites Mamata meeting among 'remarkable experiences' in India - May 11, 2012
- Oz women spend 6 days a year looking into the mirror! - Nov 07, 2010
- No heavy makeup or blingy saris please - TV gets real - Apr 06, 2011
- Most size 12 Brit women still think they are too fat - Jan 03, 2011
- How can you feel sexier as you get older? - Dec 05, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , ,