I want to be trend setter: Shilpa ShettyNovember 19th, 2010 - 12:58 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 18 (IANS) Looking stunning in a short black dress and matching stilletoes, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty said she would prefer to be a trend-setter than a trend-follower.
“I’d rather be a trend-setter than a trend-follower in life. I have done some of the strangest things in my life and I have just done them because I have believed in them,” Shilpa told reporters here Thursday.
The actress was in the capital at Hotel Lalit to launch HP DreamScreen, an interactive, touchscreen digital device.
Shilpa, who is married to millionaire Raj Kundra, revealed that she is a very simple person.
“I like to do things that are simple and keep my life as simple as possible,” she said.
- Busy Raj Kundra reserves time for Shilpa, baby - May 05, 2012
- I missed being on silver screen: Shilpa Shetty - Oct 06, 2011
- Shilpa names son Viaan - Jun 07, 2012
- It's a boy for Shilpa Shetty - May 21, 2012
- Shilpa Shetty confirms pregnancy - Dec 10, 2011
- I'm not pregnant: Shilpa Shetty - May 19, 2011
- Looking forward to new phase: Shilpa - May 04, 2012
- 'The Desire' my last for now: Shilpa Shetty (Interview) - Sep 14, 2011
- Chitrangada calls herself trendsetter, not follower - Feb 22, 2012
- Axing IPL team not a solution, says Shilpa Shetty - Oct 22, 2010
- No time for films, says Shilpa (With Images) - Sep 11, 2012
- Manyata, Malaika attend Shilpa's baby shower - May 03, 2012
- Shilpa Shetty's newborn already on Twitter - Jun 09, 2012
- Marriage not troubled: Shilpa Shetty - Jul 05, 2011
- Shilpa, Raj take newborn son home - May 25, 2012