I love you India: Paris HiltonSeptember 24th, 2011 - 3:13 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 24 (IANS) International socialite Paris Hilton, who landed here early Saturday, says she loves India and is excited about her three-day trip.
“Yay! So excited! This is going to be an amazing trip!” Hilton tweeted after stepping into the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport here.
The heiress, who is in India to launch the Fall-Winter designs of her handbags, sported a blue jumpsuit when she arrived, amid a flutter of shutterbugs.
“Wow! What a warm welcome into Mumbai. Hundreds of fans and media waiting for me when I landed… I love you India!” she added.
Hilton is staying in Mumbai’s JW Marriot hotel and is scheduled to address the media later Saturday. She is expected to meet many celebrities and Bollywood actors at a party organised for her by socialite Queenie Singh Saturday night.
- Paris Hilton arrives in India - Sep 24, 2011
- Bollywood biggies give Hilton bash a miss - Sep 25, 2011
- Look forward to seeing India, opening my shops: Paris Hilton - Sep 16, 2011
- Approached for two Bollywood films: Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Paris Hilton launches handbag line in India - Sep 24, 2011
- India is great but..., says Paris Hilton - Sep 27, 2011
- Hundreds of fans greet Paris Hilton in Mumbai - Sep 25, 2011
- SRK not hosting Paris Hilton - Sep 24, 2011
- Paris is a total party girl: Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Sep 26, 2011
- Hilton gives $100 to beggar - Sep 26, 2011
- Paris Hilton to visit Mumbai from Sep 24 - Sep 07, 2011
- Paris Hilton to visit Mumbai - Sep 06, 2011
- Hilton walks the ramp for Andre Tan - Oct 18, 2011
- Hilton rubbishes dating rumours - Jun 01, 2012
- Hollywood splash in Bollywood country! (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011
Tags: bollywood actors, celebrities, chhatrapati shivaji international airport, day trip, fall winter, handbags, heiress, India, jw marriot hotel, mumbai, paris hilton, queenie, saturday night, shutterbugs, socialite paris hilton, warm welcome, winter designs