How Keaton fought bulimia?November 13th, 2011 - 8:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 13 (IANS) Actress Diane Keaton has revealed how she fought a five-year battle with bulimia.
The 65-year-old has admitted how she used to devour entire tubs of ice-cream before making herself sick, reports express.co.uk.
Keaton was just 19 when she fell under the grip of the eating disorder in a desperate attempt to stay slim.
gIt’s a horrible problem, ugly and awful,” she said.
The actress wasn’t aware that this condition had a name and suffered for several years until therapy helped her get better.
- Diane Keaton reveals that she was bulimic when she was dating Woody Allen - Nov 16, 2011
- Robbie Williams saved my life: Geri Halliwell - Mar 26, 2010
- Portman put social life on hold for 'Black Swan' - Jan 12, 2011
- Sue Johnston talks about her tryst with bulimia - Aug 22, 2011
- No lavish gifts for Farrell's children - Aug 19, 2012
- Gucci Mane Gets An Ice-Cream Tattoo On His Right Cheek - Jan 14, 2011
- No expensive gifts for Farrell's kids - Aug 18, 2012
- Pregnant nun advert 'offensive to Catholics' banned - Sep 15, 2010
- Diane Keaton launches home decor range - Sep 02, 2011
- Diane Keaton speaks about her insecurities despite success - Nov 15, 2010
- Swami Vivekananda was fond of dal, American ice-cream: New biography - Apr 04, 2011
- Rachael Ray: Poppy Montgomery & Linda Evans - Oct 18, 2011
- Ford was 'starstruck' when he met Keaton - Nov 10, 2010
- Diane Keaton on her decision not to marry - Nov 15, 2010
- Demystifying the diet jungle (To go with: Fall in love with food, says nutritionist-author) - Jun 27, 2012