Hollywood stars dirty slimming secrets revealedMarch 25th, 2008 - 5:09 pm ICT by admin
New York, Mar 25 (ANI): Want to know how the whos who of Hollywood achieve such enviable figures? Well, heres a guide which digs into the stars dirty diet secrets that help them look so stunning.
The famous Olsen twins follow rather an odd diet plan, which comprises of coffees and ciggies.
But the biggest bomber is Adderall, which is the latest diet-drug craze in Hollywood. A number of celebs from Paris to Nicole Richie, from Lindsay to the fallen pop princess Britney Spears - all reportedly have used prescription Adderall.
It keeps a person awake while killing the appetite. But its consequences are dangerous. Even when taken as instructed, Adderall can cause psychotic episodes, depression and serious heart problems.
For Katherine Heigl’s noticeable weight loss, chain-smoking might be the culprint.
“Diet pills and steroids are huge right now. After Kate Moss was caught supposedly doing coke, the modeling agencies started to crack down on girls using hard-core drugs like cocaine and heroin to stay slim, the New York Daily News quoted Manhattan-based trainer Justin Gelband, who works with catwalk and catalogue models, as saying.
“So now it’s more diet pills and steroids. They are easier to hide and, if pressed, the girls can say that they have a prescription, he added.
Another tactic, which is followed by sexy Beyonce, is the master cleanse, also called the “lemonade diet”: water mixed with maple syrup, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
Beyonce admitted following this regimen for two weeks to drop 20 pounds for the film Dreamgirls.
But Desperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher believes in the traditional jogging and gym workout to stay in shape. But shes not alone, Kate Hudson and Jessica Simpson also follow her league.
Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters are reversing the effects of aging with the help of baby boys - and their foreskin. Reports say the talk-show hosts are fans of a face cream made with the expendable epidermis, made by a company called SkinMedica. (ANI)
- Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore stop eating to follow fad detox diet - Jul 13, 2010
- Moore, Kutcher on strict diet regime - Jul 14, 2010
- Halle Berry named Hollywood's hottest mum - Apr 10, 2011
- LiLo 'getting VIP treatment in prison' - Jul 22, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher goes on Master Cleanse diet to survive food shortage - Dec 29, 2010
- "Smart drugs" use by US college students to illegally boost brainpower - Apr 26, 2010
- LiLo being treated at UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital - Aug 04, 2010
- Melanie Griffith recovers from drug addiction - Aug 01, 2011
- Beyonce to play lead in 'A Star Is Born' - Jul 02, 2011
- Porsche to recall 20,000 vehicles in China - Feb 25, 2012
- LiLo's prescription drug 'stronger than morphine' - Jul 07, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan defends her recent weight loss - May 06, 2009
- Demi Moore gets defensive about her new diet on Twitter - Jul 29, 2010
- Teri Hatcher to have own reality show - Dec 22, 2010
- Using steroids for pumped up body? Think twice - Jan 13, 2012
Tags: britney spears, cayenne pepper, desperate housewives, diet drug craze, diet secrets, gym workout, justin gelband, kate hudson, kate moss, katherine heigl, lemonade diet, new york daily news, odd diet, olsen twins, oprah winfrey, pop princess, princess britney, psychotic episodes, talk show hosts, teri hatcher