Hilton doesn’t copy style!July 9th, 2011 - 8:24 am ICT by IANS
London, July 9 (IANS) Socialite Paris Hilton is inspired by the style of Oprah Winfrey, Kate Moss and Audrey Hepburn, but insists she never tries to copy anyone else.
“I have always admired Marilyn Monroe, because the camera loved her. Audrey Hepburn, for being so classic, and Kate Moss. I have always looked up to Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hilton as saying.
“There’s a lot that goes into this. It didn’t just happen. I’ve worked for fifteen years. I’m very fun, and I’m very daring. I don’t copy anybody. I’m like my own Barbie doll!,” she said.
- Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn my style icons: Priyanka Chopra - Sep 10, 2011
- Gaga to design garments with sister? - Aug 25, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey in Mumbai, to attend private party - Jan 16, 2012
- Grandma my style icon: Miranda Kerr - Aug 10, 2012
- Paris thought she will marry at 30 - Jul 07, 2011
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Michelle Williams finds work difficult - Nov 08, 2011
- Kate Moss new face of Mango - Jan 25, 2012
- Paris Hilton is a tomboy - Jan 07, 2012
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010
- Nicole Richie wants home furnishings line - Feb 29, 2012
- Helena Christensen's beauty rules! - Jul 24, 2011
- Lohan poses as Monroe for Playboy - Nov 09, 2011
- Nicole Richie admires Kate Moss' style - May 17, 2012