Heidi Klum hits back at critics, says no to dietingMarch 9th, 2009 - 5:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 9 (IANS) Supermodel Heidi Klum hit back at her critics, saying that she doesn’t like dieting and feels that she already has the perfect figure for the catwalk.
“I was never a diet sort of person. But when I started to model, I knew already that I would have to watch what I ate. I think I already have perfect figure for the catwalk,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Klum as saying.
German designer Wolfgang Joop had verbally attacked Klum last month for being too heavy to be a supermodel.
Joop had said: “Heidi Klum is no runway model. She is simply too heavy and has too big a bust. And she always grins so stupidly. That is not avant garde - that is commercial!”
Klum hit back at Joop and said: “Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So am I.”
The 35-year-old model, who is married to British singer Seal, feels her children are her best workout. “My children are my best workout and I am, of course, also busy with my husband.”
- I have perfect figure for catwalk, says Heidi Klum - Mar 07, 2009
- Heidi Klum looks too heavy in GQ pictures, say fashion expert - Feb 13, 2009
- 'Heidi Klum too heavy to be supermodel' - Feb 13, 2009
- Heidi Klum slams fashion designer for calling her fat - Feb 17, 2009
- Karl Lagerfeld: 'I don't like Pippa Middleton's face' - Aug 01, 2012
- I don't use 'potty words' in front of my kids: Heidi Klum - Jan 27, 2011
- Heidi Klum remains unfazed by designers too heavy remark - Feb 18, 2009
- Post divorce, Seal enjoys life - Jul 08, 2012
- Seal accuses Klum of cheating on him - Sep 02, 2012
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- I feel so lucky to have found Seal: Heidi Klum - Sep 29, 2010
- Heidi Klum loves Holmes clothing line - Jul 26, 2012
- Klum dating her bodyguard? - Sep 01, 2012
- Klum ends Victoria's Secret deal - Sep 30, 2010
- Heidi Klum Comes Up With Her Fashion Label - Oct 11, 2010