Heels are pleasure with pain: LouboutinApril 18th, 2012 - 2:00 am ICT by IANS
London, April 18 (IANS) French footwear designer Christian Louboutin says high heels are like “pleasure with pain” and women should not wear them if they can’t walk in them.
The 49-year-old says he has no sympathy for women who complain about wearing skyscraper heels.
“I really have not so much sympathy. If Tina Turner and Prince’s back-up band can perform on stage in them for three hours, you can’t tell me they are impossible to walk in. High heels are pleasure with pain. If you can’t walk in them, don’t wear them,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.
- Sexiness first for Christian Louboutin - May 27, 2012
- Black shoes sell less in India: Christian Louboutin - Mar 24, 2012
- Louboutin's gifting rules! - Nov 05, 2011
- Christian Louboutin to launch beauty line - May 15, 2012
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Christian Louboutin recreates Cinderella's slipper - Jul 06, 2012
- Jessie J giving up heels - Oct 13, 2011
- Serena Williams loves heels - Aug 25, 2010
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Kardashian feels sexy in high heels - Mar 30, 2012
- Shoes With Heels Of 9-Inches, Titled 'Sky Heel', To Emerge In The Market Soon - Nov 16, 2010
- 'Shoes change women's personality', says Jimmy Choo - Jun 21, 2010
- P. Diddy's house rule - wear slippers! - May 05, 2012
- Men don't really notice women in high heels - Sep 22, 2010
- 34 minutes - the time it takes for a new pair of shoes to pinch! - Nov 27, 2010