Harding checks into rehabOctober 13th, 2011 - 11:29 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 13 (IANS) Singer Sarah Harding has checked into a rehab centre to treat depression and alcohol addiction.
The Girls Aloud singer is struggling to deal with the break-up with fiance Tom Crane in September and has decided to book herself into an unknown rehabilitation facility abroad after hitting “rock bottom”, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“She’s been through a traumatic time in her personal life and had to honour her work commitments on top. She needs some time out to clear her head,” said a source.
“Splitting from Tom has played a huge part in her decision to seek help. She has hit rock bottom,” he added.
Harding, 31, was due to marry next summer, but the couple decided to separate after a number of arguments.
- Sarah Harding completes rehab stint - Nov 14, 2011
- Sarah Harding wants perfect body - Apr 15, 2012
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Harding back with beau? - Nov 10, 2011
- I drank to numb my depression: Harding - Dec 13, 2011
- Sarah Harding is doing good: Nicola Roberts - Nov 25, 2011
- I'm proud of Sarah Harding: Kimberley Walsh - Nov 30, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012
- Is Sarah Harding back with Tom Crane? - Jul 07, 2012
- Harding drinks in moderation now - Jul 21, 2012
- Sarah Harding dumps boyfriend - Nov 28, 2011
- Sarah Harding kisses python - Sep 21, 2012
- Sarah Harding was addicted to sleeping pills - Jan 07, 2012
Tags: alcohol addiction, checks, depression, fiance, girls, honour, london, personal life, rehab centre, rehabilitation facility, rock bottom, sarah harding, tom crane, traumatic time, work commitments