Halliwell understands woman’s bodyFebruary 10th, 2011 - 8:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 10 (IANS) Singer Geri Halliwell believes it is important for women of all body shapes to feel comfortable in a bikini, because she knows what it is like to be different sizes.The 38-year-old beauty is known for her changing body shape, admits her experience with dieting and the female form helped her create her bikini range for Britain’s high street brand Next, reports contactmusic.com.
“I have been all sorts of shapes and sizes to I know the importance of flattering shapes and styles,” she said.
“For a great bust line, the contour at the top edge of a bikini has to be just right. And for those who need a little help, I have also designed some bikini tops with padding,” she added.
For a woman to feel her sexiest, Halliwell believes leopard print is great for a “wow” factor.
- Geri Halliwell: Striking The Right Chord With Own Designer Wear Bikini Range - Jan 04, 2011
- Geri Halliwell launches her own beachwear range - Dec 30, 2010
- Geri Halliwell turns designer - Dec 31, 2010
- Halliwell to design own range of bikinis - Jan 03, 2011
- Halliwell not obsessed with dieting - Feb 27, 2011
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011
- I didn't ask Victoria's advice: Halliwell - Feb 03, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Halliwell's romantic holiday ends with bust-up - Jul 06, 2010
- Helen Mirren: 'Suck your tummy in to look trim' - Sep 28, 2010
- Halliwell supports Donate A Coat campaign - Dec 18, 2011
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Minogue wants dresses with flattering arms - Jun 29, 2011
- Whiteley turns lingerie designer - Aug 15, 2012