Groom caught making it out with waitressJune 17th, 2012 - 11:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) A bride had a difficult time getting rid of her husband who could not control his libido until their reception was over. He got involved with a waitress present on the occasion - and was caught by his new father-in-law.
Sneaking into the kitchen for a secret tryst, the drunk German groom and the waitress made it out just hours after he tied the knot. Nobody could have learned about it had the bride’s father not popped in for a snack - and the surprise of his life, the Daily Mail reported.
According to Austria’s Vorarlberg Online, the groom wanted one last fling going on to live happily ever after. But his father-in-law walked in.
He was furious at what he saw, stopped the music and sent home the guests but did not explain why.
His just-married daughter then visited the marriage registration office, seeking divorce. But she was refused as Austrian law required her to stay with her husband for six months.
Eventually, the bride got what she desperately wanted. The law required the party in the wrong to pay alimony.
The woman got the alimony and the man married the waitress.
- Bollywood's 'Baabul' story comes alive in Nepal - Mar 08, 2011
- Man holds wife, in-laws hostage for not paying dowry - May 07, 2012
- Asking for bride's hand from her father considered "too cheesy" in UK - Sep 10, 2010
- Five held for assaulting lawyer - May 10, 2012
- 'Housefull 2' packed with dirty dozen, laughter (IANS Preview) - Apr 02, 2012
- Lip readers spot what William told Kate - Apr 29, 2011
- Delhi woman commits suicide - May 13, 2012
- Chhattisgarh collector's in-laws spend sleepless nights - Apr 24, 2012
- UP bride runs away for lack of proper toilet - May 11, 2012
- Runaway bride returns home to new toilet in Uttar Pradesh - Jun 28, 2012
- Kashmir police bust human trafficking racket - Mar 09, 2012
- Married woman commits suicide, in-laws booked - Jan 28, 2012
- A sneak-peak into marriage, chores, careers and divorce in ancient Egypt - Jul 09, 2010
- Husband, father-in-law arrested over Asian woman's death in England - Nov 19, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones takes marriage tips from father-in-law - Feb 14, 2011
Tags: alimony, austrian law, daily mail, divorce, knot, last fling, libido, london, marriage, marriage registration, music, registration office, six months, snack, surprise, vorarlberg online, waitress