Gisele Bundchen named greenest celebrityDecember 1st, 2011 - 10:10 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been named the most eco-friendly celebrity at the annual Green awards in London.
The Brazilian beauty, currently involved in several environmental campaigns and a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations’ environment programme, is helping to launch safe water initiatives and anti-foresting movements, reports contactmusic.com.
And her good work was celebrated at the awards ceremony last week when she was honoured as the best green international celebrity.
- Gisele plays animated superhero in eco-friendly web show for kids - Dec 09, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen launches skincare line - Mar 15, 2010
- Bundchen, Brady world's wealthiest celeb couple - Aug 22, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen launches lingerie line - May 14, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen could never be a designer - Apr 10, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen loves cleaning - Dec 10, 2010
- Willow Smith, a fashion icon - Jul 08, 2011
- Kate Moss to front Vogue's eyewear collection - Oct 20, 2010
- Bundchen has elevated Esprit: Official - Sep 03, 2011
- DiCaprio, Lively to move in together? - Aug 27, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen reads stories to kids for charity - Dec 08, 2010
- Bullock, Jolie most charitable mums in Hollywood - Mar 11, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Shakira up for charity award - Mar 05, 2012
Tags: awards ceremony, brazilian beauty, campaigns, gisele bundchen, goodwill ambassador, international celebrity, london, supermodel gisele bundchen, united nations, united nations environment programme, water initiatives