Gisele Bundchen loves cleaningDecember 10th, 2010 - 12:32 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 9 (IANS) Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen says she loves cleaning her house as it gives her a therapeutic experience.
The Brazilian beauty who has 12-month-old son Benjamin with husband Tom Brady, and helps care for his three-year-old son Jack claims ever since she has become a mother, one of her favourite things to do is to tidy her house, reports contactmusic.com.
“I love it. Cleaning the house is actually very therapeutic for me. Becoming a parent has given me a whole new perspective on life. I can’t put into words how much I love it,” she said.
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Bundchen has date nights with hubby - May 17, 2011
- I love being a mother, says Gisele Bundchen - Sep 22, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen gave birth in bathtub! - Jan 30, 2010
- Being a mom is wonderful: Gisele Bundchen - Sep 23, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Wants More Kids - Dec 05, 2010
- Don't neglect fitness during pregnancy: Gisele Bundchen - Mar 16, 2010
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Yoga, meditation helped Gisele Bundchen to have 'very tranquil' delivery - Feb 05, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady name son 'Benjamin' - Dec 19, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen was kung fu kicking two weeks before going into labour! - Mar 17, 2010
Tags: becoming a parent, brazilian beauty, brazilian supermodel, favourite things, gisele bundchen, london, new perspective, son benjamin, supermodel gisele bundchen, therapeutic experience, tom brady