Girls going for big pants after Lady GagaMay 30th, 2009 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 30 (ANI): There’s a surge in sales of Bridget Jones-style “big knickers”, as girls increasingly try to follow pop eccentric Lady Gaga, reveal new figures.
Lady Gaga is quite popular for her outrageous and revealing ensembles.
And thus, the control pants are taking over thongs two to one according to chain store Debenhams.
And figures have revealed that the sales are nearly trebling in Birmingham.
“Young women are copying Lady GaGa’s and wearing them as hot pants in the nightclubs,” the Sun quoted the store’s lingerie boss Annette Warburton as saying. (ANI)
- Lady GaGa's dressing style boosts big knicker sales - May 31, 2009
- Brit women dump g-strings for granny pants - Aug 07, 2010
- Cougar effect boosts lingerie sales among middle-aged women - May 01, 2010
- How Brit girls' undies are giving the economy a sexy boost - May 28, 2010
- Recession-hit UK couples helping boost lingerie sales - Jul 06, 2009
- Flaunt your kinky side with 'bondage-style lingerie' this season! - Dec 04, 2010
- Liverpool girls have biggest boobs in Britain! - Oct 10, 2009
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- My life is pretty normal, says Lady Gaga - Feb 23, 2011
- Granny Panties Sale On The Rise! - Aug 21, 2010
- Lady Gaga is still daddy's girl, reveals new book - Mar 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga has an acute fear of dying - Dec 12, 2011
- 'Showbiz Tonight' Names The Most Provocative Celebrity For The Year 2010 - Dec 08, 2010
- Madame Tussauds To Launch Eight Wax Statues Of Lady GaGa In Different Locations - Nov 08, 2010
- Lady Gaga first to sell over 20m digital singles - Mar 20, 2011