Get Set Clean For ChristmasDecember 19th, 2010 - 8:42 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Dec 19, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It is get set clean time for all, as Santa Clause is on its way. With the unwanted stuffs consuming half of the empty space in your house, you must be wondering, how to get rid of them and make your home look heavenly, before the guests start pouring in with gifts.
First of all start cleaning with just one room on a day. This would reduce fatigue and boredom. Collect all the unnecessary stuffs in a plastic bag and throw them away. That would also include the unwanted clothes, old and unnecessary papers, rags etc. Then, take each furniture and clean them properly using the right kind of cleansing liquid or soap. Try not to use them on wooden furniture and make sure you clean them up with dry cloths only. With all the dust now littering on the floor, make an attempt to skillfully broom them away and sweep the floor properly. Then wash the table cloths and bedsheets and flaunt an expensive one to give the room a new look. This process should be carried out in every room in your house. Christmas cleaning should not just limited to indoor. Make sure you clean up your garden and your backyard too. First of all broom away all the dry leaves and the snow that has been accumulating in your garden. Then make sure you water all the plants and trees to make them shine more.
Garage of often the storehouse of garbage. Clean the garage too and if possible paint them, in order to make the exterior of your house look more colorful. If you have some more budget, then you may paint the house in a bright color, and introduce some new decors to your home. It would bring about a fresh change in your lifestyle before the Christmas.
- Closet Organization Ideas For Comfortable Winter Cleaning - Dec 18, 2010
- A Quick Room Makeover Can Give Your Home A New Dimension - Sep 06, 2010
- Mukherjee's priority - to return Rashtrapati Bhavan library to pristine glory - Sep 09, 2012
- Handy Tips For Speed Cleaning - Aug 28, 2010
- Ten things women hate about men - Mar 05, 2011
- Robbie Williams plans art show - Jan 24, 2012
- Brown Bag Lunch Ideas For Kids - Jan 07, 2011
- Blue suede shoes? Clean and keep them right (Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- How criminals use Facebook to commit crime - Dec 20, 2010
- How to Get an All-Natural Manicure at Home - Aug 31, 2010
- A Clothing Exchange Party Can Refresh Your Wardrobe - Sep 20, 2010
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- Brazilians protest against corruption - Sep 21, 2011
- What Not To Wear For Christmas, Some Tips - Dec 22, 2010
- Eco-friendly interiors the new mantra - Jun 20, 2012
Tags: bedsheets, boredom, broom, christmas, decors, dry leaves, empty space, fatigue, garbage, kar, Life Style, meena, plants and trees, rags, santa clause, soap, storehouse, table cloths, unwanted clothes, wooden furniture