Get Entire Mandarin Oriental Tokyo Hotel For $671,000 A NightOctober 15th, 2010 - 7:18 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
Wild imaginations do come true and hotels like Mandarin Oriental Tokyo makes that happen for people. The hotel has come up with a unique plan where a person can own the entire hotel for a night at the cost of $671,000. This luxury hotel is at the center of Tokyo and has a panoramic view of the city.
One can spend the time in the lap of luxury from 3 in the afternoon till the noon of the next day in the hotel accessing all the 178 guest rooms, all the spas and the nine restaurants. The package also includes throwing a cocktail party for 500 guests. This unique plan has been announced by the hotel a week ago to celebrate five years of its opening.
The Mandarin Oriental Tokyo also wants to get recognition from the Guinness World Records for coming up with this idea of letting someone rent an entire hotel for a night. The spokesperson of the hotel, Chie Hayakawa, has stated that they have received an overwhelming response; most calls have been made by various companies.
In all likelihood, companies would like to have their business meets and other things held in such a place without interruption and having the entire hotel for a day almost would provide the perfect setting for all events. However, the booking is not restricted to companies; even individuals can book. But there is a catch to this entire plan - the booking of the entire hotel can only take place when there are no other reservations on that day.
- Party at Mandarin Oriental Tokyo Hotel for $671,000 a Night! - Oct 15, 2010
- Mandarin Oriental Tokyo up for grabs at $671,000 a night - Oct 15, 2010
- Rwandan president in $20,000 a night hotel - Sep 23, 2011
- Wah Taj! Kashmir's first luxe resort opens its doors (With Images) - Apr 28, 2011
- Travel Corporation starts luxury train journeys in India - Sep 14, 2011
- Spas grow as city slickers look for rejuvenation - Aug 14, 2010
- Ayurvedic spa packages ready for Games tourists (With Images) - Sep 15, 2010
- Butlers, discounts...Hotels pack in delights for Games visitors - Sep 29, 2010
- Post 26/11, palace wing at Mumbai's Taj gets ultra-luxe - Aug 13, 2010
- Madonna's charity Success for Kids investigated over misuse of funds - Apr 05, 2011
- Discover magic of Rajaji Park's jumbo haven (IANS Travel) (With images) - Mar 26, 2011
- Maldives now also looks to mid-market Indian travellers (With Images) - Apr 03, 2011
- Bullish on India, Chatwal plans 100 hotels in 10 years (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Oriental Hotels to beef up its room strength - Jul 27, 2010
- Anarkali, shaken not stirred - cocktail wisdom (With Image) (IANS Books) - May 20, 2011
Tags: guinness world records, hayakawa, hotels, imaginations, interruption, lap of luxury, likelihood, luxury hotel, mandarin oriental, overwhelming response, panoramic view, restaurants, spas, spokesperson, throwing a cocktail party, tokyo hotel