Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwearJanuary 30th, 2011 - 8:40 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 30 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell says she found it easy to design her new swimwear range because she has always created her own clothes.Halliwell, who recently created her own range of swimwear for Britain high street brand Next, admits it was not too difficult for her to get involved because she has been working on her own clothes since she was a child.
“I’ve always loved fashion, I’ve always made my own clothes. The first time I was on TV I wore something on GMTV that I’d made myself. The seams were coming undone, but I did design it! I’ve always designed my own clothes from a very young age. It was a very natural thing for me,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Halliwell hopes she can expand the range, which features bikinis, maxi-dresses and accessories - in the future because she really enjoyed the work.
“We’ll see where it goes, it’s been an amazing, amazing experience, so - I’ve really enjoyed it. Music and fashion are all together. All part of the image,” she said.
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Lott signs with modelling agency - Jul 21, 2011
- Halliwell not obsessed with dieting - Feb 27, 2011
- Coleen Rooney launches her first fashion range for Littlewoods - Feb 16, 2011
- I didn't ask Victoria's advice: Halliwell - Feb 03, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to team up with clothing house - Jul 19, 2011
- Rihanna turns designer - Jul 17, 2012
- Geri Halliwell turns designer - Dec 31, 2010
- Osbourne to re-enter fashion world as designer - Dec 10, 2010
- Halliwell to design own range of bikinis - Jan 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Geri Halliwell launches her own beachwear range - Dec 30, 2010
- Shabana Azmi cheers for Anita Dongre at WIFW - Oct 12, 2011
- I want to see Angelina Jolie in my clothes: Klass - Jul 26, 2012
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011