Georgia May Jagger to lead Material Girl campaignMay 24th, 2012 - 6:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 24 (IANS) Model Georgia May Jagger will lead a back-to-school campaign for Madonna and her daughter Lourdes Leon’s clothing line called Material Girl.
“To be handpicked by Madonna and Lola as the new face of Material Girl is truly amazing,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Georgia as saying.
Georgia, who is studying photography, is also the face of the British cosmetics brand Rimmel London and stars in a charity campaign for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
She is currently shooting her fourth campaign for Hudson Jeans in Paris.
Last year Madonna and her daughter extended the range to include make-up and body care products.
- Mick Jagger's daughter poses topless - Aug 19, 2010
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Osbourne to front Madonna's clothing line? - Jan 24, 2011
- Madonna is a fantastic mother: Kelly Osbourne - Feb 26, 2011
- Madge lets daughter take the lead in Material Girl line - Sep 24, 2010
- Mick Jagger's daughter becomes face of beauty brand Rimmel London - Oct 17, 2009
- Madonna & Lourdes To Launch "Material Girl" - Apr 03, 2010
- Madonna Doesn't Interfere With Her Daughter's Style Satatement - Mar 31, 2010
- Madonna to launch beauty range - Jul 19, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne is the new face of fashion line Material Girl - Feb 24, 2011
- Fergie lands new brand ambassador role - Feb 11, 2012
- Madonna's daughter promotes her fashion line through blog - Jul 01, 2010
- I am a typical mother, says Madonna - Jul 02, 2010
- Madonna sued over clothing range - Aug 20, 2010
- Madonna Desires To See Her Daughter Lourdes Dress Up Conservatively - Apr 03, 2010
Tags: back to school, body care products, breast cancer, charity campaign, clothing line, cosmetics, daughter lourdes, fashion targets breast cancer, jeans, lola, london, madonna, material girl, may 24, new face, paris, photography, school campaign, targets