George Michael responding to treatmentNovember 25th, 2011 - 3:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 25 (IANS) Singer George Michael, suffering from pneumonia, is making good progress and responding well to the treatment, says a friend.
The 48-year-old singer, who is currently on his Symphonica Tour, was hospitalised Monday in Vienna, Austria, and is being treated by medics in a private house, reports contactmusic.com.
“He got ill, it’s very cold in that part of Europe, and then he got pneumonia. He’s responding well to treatment, very good. But he has to rest. He’s got to let this illness run its course,” said his close friend.
The health trouble forced the singer to cancel his concerts, including one in Strasbourg, France, and two in Cardiff, Wales, November 26 and 27 respectively.
- George Michael down with pneumonia, cancels concerts - Nov 24, 2011
- Singer George Michael suffering from severe pneumonia, cancels UK tour - Nov 26, 2011
- George Michael cancels all tour dates - Nov 27, 2011
- George Michael recovering from pneumonia - Nov 30, 2011
- I feel amazing, says George Michael after recovering - Dec 27, 2011
- George Michael writes song about death experience - Apr 06, 2012
- Michael to return home for holidays - Dec 17, 2011
- George Michael had 'different' Christmas - Dec 28, 2011
- 'Stayin' Alive' singer Robin Gibb dead - May 21, 2012
- Chris Brown banned from Britain - Oct 08, 2011
- George Michael doesn't plan future - Sep 09, 2012
- Sick Rihanna resumes tour in Germany - Nov 06, 2011
- Black Eyed Peas to pay tribute to MJ - Sep 25, 2011
- Jagjit Singh admitted to Lilavati Hospital - Sep 24, 2011
- Anthony Hopkins turns composer - Feb 25, 2011