Gazza may remarry his ex-wifeJuly 28th, 2008 - 2:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 28 (ANI): Former England footballer Paul Gazza Gascoigne may remarry his ex-wife Sheryl, as the two are now getting along famously.
According to The Sun, Gazza, 42, has forged a new relationship with Sheryl after she visited him in rehab, where he was being treated for booze and mental health problems.
They were pictured holding hands and kissing in the grounds of The Priory Clinic in South West London.
And they are now said to be discussing a date to remarry.
Gazza has left the clinic after staying off the drink and getting his head together. He will return every 30 days for checks.
Sheryl, 43, is said to have invited him to stay in her mansion in Hemel Hempstead, Herts.
A source who knows them said: “It’’s very early to be thinking about remarrying. We”re glad they are getting on again.”
Paul and Sheryl divorced in 1998 after a two-year marriage.
A friend said: “They have fallen head over heels in love again and are acting like newlyweds.
“They are talking about getting married and making a fresh start but Sheryl wants to make sure Gazza has changed first.
“He knows he needs to keep his nose clean. He’’s doing everything he can to win her back and prove he can be a good husband.”
Gazza’’s son Regan, 12, is thought to be delighted at the thawing of their relationship.
But his stepdaughter - TV girl Bianca, 21 - is said to be less keen. She saw him hit her mum when their marriage was on the rocks. (ANI)
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- Gazza brands ex-wife Sheryl a wicked vulture - Feb 25, 2009
- Gazza leaves rehab in ex wife Sheryls care - Jul 27, 2008
- Ex-wife says Gazza wanted sex 10 times a day - Oct 11, 2009
- Gascoigne's ex-wife gets undisclosed libel damages from UK paper - Dec 18, 2010
- I'm A Celeb reality show bosses kick Gazza out, replace him with ex-wife - Oct 24, 2009
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza plans to remarry his ex-wife - Jun 30, 2008
- Gazza tells his family that he is determined to drink himself to death - Sep 13, 2008
- Mum collapses in tears after grandson disowns Gazza - Jan 07, 2009
- Gazza, ex-wife are a romantic couple again - Jun 24, 2008
- Gazza wants to change his name to 'Gassa' - Aug 29, 2012
- Gazza slams ex-wife Sheryl for "using him" - Oct 18, 2009
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- Gazzas girl gets immense public support post emotional documentary - Jan 08, 2009
Tags: booze, checks, england footballer, fresh start, gascoigne, gazza, head over heels, head over heels in love, hemel hempstead, holding hands, marriage, mental health problems, newlyweds, priory clinic, regan, relationship, remarrying, rocks, south west london, tv girl