Gaga using anti-baldness drugJuly 25th, 2011 - 11:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 25 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga is reportedly using anti-baldness drug in a bid to boost her hair growth, which started to fall after she dyed them often.
The 25-year-old singer has been using Rogaine, an anti-baldness drug.
“Over the years, Lady Gaga has put her locks under a lot of stress. She’s poured so much chemicals over them that it’s damaged her follicles. She’s hoping by using Rogaine, she can repair some of the harm,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
The singer earlier admitted she has been dealing with hair loss problem.
“I had to get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out,” said Gaga.
- Lady Gaga losing hair - Mar 21, 2011
- My hair's falling out from chemical dyeing: Lady Gaga - Mar 21, 2011
- Gaga defends Adele over nasty remarks - Nov 20, 2011
- Cyrus shocks fans with short hair - Aug 14, 2012
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Bringing your crowning glory back - the Sehwag, Kallis way! - May 11, 2011
- Gaga loves being alone - May 06, 2012
- Star's bizarre beauty secrets include loofah brush, Sellotape, ketchup - Jan 25, 2011
- A stem cell cure for bald pates - Dec 20, 2010
- Lady Gaga looks like Madonna with sculpted bustier, high blond ponytail - Feb 15, 2011
- Lady Gaga reveals bald head on chat show - Jun 19, 2011
- Hudgens loves being brunette - May 09, 2012
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Lady Gaga reveals that she is dreaming about the devil - Feb 22, 2012