Gaga makes catwalk debut at Paris Fashion WeekMarch 3rd, 2011 - 2:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga sashayed down the runway for the first time at designer Thierry Mugler’s show at the Paris Fashion Week (PFW).
The singer stunned crowds at Mugler’s show Wednesday with her confidence on the ramp and a new song “Government Hooker”, reports contactmusic.com.
She walked in a figure-hugging, black mini-dress, designed by her stylist Nicola Formichetti, who displayed his new clothing line as part of Mugler’s PFW showcase. The singer returned at the end of the show in a stunning Mugler white gown and eight-inch heels.
PFW started Tuesday and the fashion extravaganza will end March 9.
- Gaga's short-film at Paris Fashion Week - Sep 24, 2011
- Lady GaGa makes catwalk debut at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 03, 2011
- Lady Gaga To Debut "Born This Way" At Thierry Mugler Menswear Show - Jan 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga dons see-through leopard print catsuit for dinner at Maxim's - Mar 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga Transforms Into A Musical Director For The Menswear Show Of Thierry Mugler - Jan 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga's grand translucent egg Grammy Awards entrance! - Feb 14, 2011
- Lady Gaga designs charity bracelet to benefit Japanese tsunami victims - Mar 13, 2011
- Gaga turns music director for Mugler's fashion show - Jan 18, 2011
- Lady Gaga: Preview Of 'Born This Way’ At The Paris Men’s Fashion Week This Weekend - Jan 19, 2011
- Rocky S brings curtains down for PFW in a grand way - Nov 21, 2010
- Six showstoppers for Malini Agarwalla's accessory show - Mar 06, 2012
- Sonam, Shabana make their way to DCW (Lead with correction in second para) - Aug 10, 2012
- Sonam, Shabana make their way to DCW (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Mix of colours, contrast and bling at WIFW - Oct 09, 2011
- No Bollywood, only fashion on first day of PFW - Nov 19, 2010
Tags: clothing line, confidence, crowds, debut, fashion extravaganza, fashion week london, hooker, inch heels, lady gaga, london march, mini dress, paris fashion week, pfw, ramp, showcase, stylist, thierry mugler, white gown