First romantic kiss more memorable than losing your virginityJanuary 10th, 2011 - 1:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 10 (ANI): Be it behind the bike sheds or at the school disco, you are more likely to remember your first romantic kiss with your partner than even loosing your virginity.
Scientists have claimed that most of us can recall 90 per cent of the details of the experience-a memory more vivid than losing their virginity, reports the Daily Mail..
But, the art is so complex that scientist Sheril Kirshenbaum has written a book about it.
In ‘The Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us’, Kirshenbaum writes that men see kissing “as a means to an end” and possibly with a “view to swapping other bodily fluids later”,
Women try to “extricate the significance of a relationship based on a single kiss and often that leads to miscommunication.”
Men are more aggressive kissers, as they are trying to pass on a “testosterone bomb” to a lover.
However, testosterone passed on during sessions of smaller but frequent kisses stays in the body longer, and can push a woman to falling in love more quickly.
The author, a researcher at the University of Texas, measured the magnetic current in brains of men and women in response to images of people kissing. (ANI)
- Men like wet kisses while women want to keep them long! - Feb 12, 2011
- Higher testosterone helps older men preserve muscle mass - Oct 29, 2011
- Low testosterone raises risk of diabetes - May 04, 2012
- 'Ageing not linked to drop in testosterone levels' - Jun 24, 2012
- Lilly a good kisser: Hugh Jackman - Sep 30, 2011
- 'Stripping before room full of men was challenging' - Aug 28, 2010
- Radcliffe finds 'vigorous kisser' Emma a bit of animal - Nov 11, 2010
- Straight men 'more comfortable kissing each other than ever before' - Oct 29, 2010
- How testosterone fights blues - Apr 03, 2012
- Wife's hugs, kisses reveal her love - Aug 12, 2012
- High level of testosterone may speed up prostate cancer - Jul 31, 2012
- Staying cool's no sweat for women - Oct 08, 2010
- Emraan much more than Bollywood's serial kisser: Dibakar - Sep 01, 2011
- Women's luscious red lips - the biggest turn on for men! - Nov 25, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Favorite Kisser- Tom Cruise - Jan 07, 2011
Tags: bodily fluids, bomb, brains, daily mail, kirshenbaum, kissers, kisses, lips, london jan, losing your virginity, magnetic current, means to an end, men and women, miscommunication, researcher, romantic kiss, school disco, scientist, testosterone, university of texas